About James R. Irvine Construction Company in Maryland
Serving Montgomery County, Frederick County, Washington County, Baltimore County, Howard County and Carroll County in Maryland.
James R. Irvine Construction Company is design-build general contractor that was established in 1985 in Frederick County, Maryland. Owner and founder, Jim Irvine, has over 35 years of experience in design, management and construction of custom residential projects throughout the central Maryland area. The company has developed a reputation as one of Maryland’s finest home remodeling contractors, including historic restoration and renovations, and new construction.
Quality, Authentic Historic Renovations, Restorations & Additions
Here in Maryland we have the unique opportunity to live and work in one of the most historic regions in the nation. We have extensive experience renovating and restoring historic buildings, including old stone homes that are found throughout the central Maryland area. We believe that every historic home and structure is unique and we make it our business to execute authentic historic restoration, additions and renovations that stay in keeping with their history and vintage.
Home Additions and Remodeling, Renovation Contractor
Whether you are looking for a kitchen addition, master suite, second story addition or a total home remodel and renovation, we know what a huge undertaking this can be. We value our clients and we are here to listen to your thoughts and answer your questions through each step of the design build process. We want to help you transform your home into your dream home as quickly, safely and affordably as practical.
- BS Education Buffalo State University College
- Graduate Studies Administration and Management – Western Maryland College
- Instructor Drafting and Architectural Design Drawing – Maryland Public Schools
- Instructor Drafting and Architectural Design Drawing – Maryland Community Colleges
- Owner and President of James R. Irvine Construction Inc.
- Specializing in custom residential projects throughout the central Maryland area.
- Providing a total of 35 years experience in the design, management and construction of additions, renovations, historic restoration and new homes.