New & Custom Home Construction in Maryland
These new homes in Maryland are custom by the truest definition, which is they were designed specifically for the occupants and not intended to be built on a production basis. Our experience includes working with prepared documents, modifying purchased plans and specifications or beginning the construction process from a “Tabula Rasa”.
New Home Construction Consultation
To learn more or set up a no cost initial consultation for your new home construction or design/build project call James R. Irvine Construction Inc. at (301) 271-3272. We serve Frederick County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Carroll County, Baltimore County, Maryland, Southern Pennsylvania and more!
Click on images of new homes to get a larger picture
1. Design/Build Home in Howard County, Maryland
A Design and Build construction of a 3,800 s/f home
2. Custom Home in Howard County, Maryland
A Design and Build construction of a 3,300 s/f custom contemporary home
3. Design and Build Construction in Howard County, Maryland
A Design and Build construction project of a 2,600s/f custom home, a blending of traditional and contemporary styles.
4. Design and Build Home in Emmitsburg, Maryland
A Design and Build project of a 2500 S/F contemporary cape cod home
5. Retirement Home Constructions in Fairfield, Pennsylvania
Construction of a 2,400 s/f contemporary retirement home.
6. Speculation Home Construction in Williamsport, Maryland
Construction of a 2,340 s/f speculation home, designed and built by Irvine Construction.
7. Speculation Home Construction in Fairfield, Pennsylvania
Construction of a 1,700 s/f speculation home, traditional cape cod with authentic styling and details.
8. Design and Build Home in Bealsville, Maryland
A Design and Build construction of a 1750 S/F home in rural Maryland